Protein Pumpkin Muffins
Makes 24 muffins
1 ½ cup whole wheat flour
1 ½ cup white flour
½ cup flax, ground
4 Tbsp wheat germ
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp baking soda
½ cup dark choco chips
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup sugar (or brown sugar)
½ cup molasses
1 can (398ml) puree pumpkin
1 cup fat free plain or vanilla greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line muffin tray with large paper cup liners.
- In a large bowel mix together all the dry ingredients using a fork or wire whisk.
- In a medium bowl beat together all the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Spoon into muffin cups and bake for 20-25 min or until done
Nutrition Info: 200 kcal, 42 g Carbs, 5 g Pro, 3 g Fat, 3 g fiber