Berry Protein Popsicles
1/2 cup (125mL) Greek or Skyr yogurt
1 cup (25mL) low-fat milk
2-3 scoops whey or vegetarian protein powder
1/2 cup (125mL) fruit
1/2 Tbsp (7.5g) lemon juice (optional)
1. Put milk, protein powder, lemon juice (optional), and yogurt into a food processor (or blender) and mix until smooth.
Option: Berries can be added to the mixture and blended at the same time. Or for a different texture add whole fruit or chunks into the bottom of the popsicle mold before adding the mixture
2. Pour mixture into popsicle molds until molds are full. Insert plastic popsicle sticks into the center of each mold. Or if using wooden popsicle sticks, freeze for 25 minutes before placing sticks and returning to freezer.
Flavour Combination :
- banana, mango and vanilla protein powder
- banana, 1 Tbsp peanut butter and chocolate protein powder
- strawberry, banana and vanilla protein powder
- blueberries and vanilla or chocolate protein powder